If you have an urgent maintenance request or if you would lose your keys, we ask you to follow the instructions below.
Note that there may be a delay in handling of maintenance requests as the landlord also have limited staff on duty during the holiday season.
Please note that additional information may be posted in the entrance of the building.
Instructions during office hours
- If you would lose your keys or have an urgent maintenance issue, send an email to the caretaker in Pax; Lena Sjöborg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask you to state the following details in the email:
- That you are a KI Housing tenant
- Your room number which is stated in the arrival information that was sent to you by email upon arrival.
- Your name and contact details such as telephone number and email address. Please note that it is important that you give them a Swedish telephone number and a correct email address so that they can contact you.
- Please describe your maintenance problem in detail.
When the landlord receives your maintenance request, they will contact you to book an appointment.
On-call emergency service
If you lose your keys or if an emergency situation occurs outside office hours, we refer to the information written at this link.
Note that the on-call emergency service must only be contacted for problems that risk to cause damage to property or person if they are not taken care of immediately, for example a power cut that affects the whole apartment or building, a water leak or a blocked sewage where there is a risk for flooding.
If you would encounter any internet problems when our office is closed, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com. Please state your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and a description of the problem in the email.
Booking related questions
If you have any booking related questions, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails sent to KI Housing during the period July 3-August 1 will be read and answered when we reopen (after August 1). The date when your email is sent will be noted.